Sage 100cloud Custom Programming
Extend the functionality of your system with custom solutions
Kissinger has a long history in the custom software development field. Providing customized solutions was our primary focus back in 1985, our founding year, and we have been providing these services to solve software challenges for our clients for the more than 35 years since.
Designing custom software solutions for clients since 1985
The most popular custom development services:
- Adding features and extending the functionality of Sage 100
- Inserting specialized features or company-specific functionality into a Kissinger Solutions enhancement product
- Customizing the operation of EDI Advantage
- Building new functionality for applications such as eCommerce integration with your ERP system, or integrations between a Sage ERP system and other third-party applications
Today, we offer popular and time-tested Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud (formerly MAS 90/200) packaged enhancement solutions and leading integrated eCommerce and EDI solutions built for Sage 100. But sometimes a well-designed custom solution, built specifically for your business, is the best way to go.
Is your standard system missing something that causes you extra work or challenges you’d like to overcome? Our custom solution design and programming may be the answer. Contact us and we can develop and support a seamlessly integrated custom software solution that extends the functionality of your business applications.
How our development services work:
- First, you’ll tell us what functionality you need.
- Next, we’ll work together to create a detailed description of the requirements for your custom solution.
- You’ll receive a project price quote to review. This will also tell you how long the project will take to complete after you place the order.
- When your custom solution is ready for delivery and implementation, we’ll install the required software and train your staff on how to use it.
- We’ll also provide a user guide, upon request, for your custom solution so you and your staff have a handy reference for the future.