Acumatica Cloud ERP
Customer Bill of Rights
We support the Acumatica Customer Bill of Rights.
Kissinger is proud to be associated with a software vendor that believes customers deserve the best cloud ERP business application vendor practices. Acumatica created a Customer Bill of Rights in 2019 and we feel it’s important for you to know what you should expect as an Acumatica customer.
Acumatica customers have a right to:
- A readily comprehensible and not frequently modified SaaS end-user license agreement (EULA)
- A flexible, open platform for rapid integrations
- Consumption-based licensing that does not inhibit business growth
- Sustainable pricing with annual increases of no more than 3%
- ERP implementations without hidden fees
- Deployment flexibility
- Access to THEIR data, anytime
- Consistent, 24/7 customer service
- Local business expertise
- Dual layers of support
Learn more about Acumatica Editions
One complete package to run your business: Financials, Project Accounting, CRM, and Reporting and BI.
Determine real-time profitability by warehouse, product line, location, or business unit, while reducing costs across your entire supply and distribution chain.
Integrate production planning, material purchasing and shop floor scheduling with customer management, sales orders, inventory, purchasing, and accounting for real-time coordination of multi-plant activities. Use phones and tablets to capture material issues, move transactions and labor with Acumatica’s mobile app and scanning.
Easily manage customers, finances—including job cost accounting—field and service teams in one complete solution. Increase visibility, team collaboration, and profitability on every project.
Deliver a consistent customer experience across all your sales channels with full integration between your online, mobile, and in-store service.