Sage 100cloud | Sage Operations Management
Integrated manufacturing management
Simplify your workflow with accurate job cost estimates
See your costs
Provides the tools to quickly get accurate job cost estimates by determining the costs of the job’s components—material, labor, and subcontracted services.
Sync your data
Real-time integration with Sage 100 means that financial and operations data are in sync. Because manual data entry is eliminated, data are more accurate.
Get more profitable
Make-to-order manufacturers can streamline the quote to delivery process while improving profitability.
Enhance your manufacturing operations
Operations Management for Sage 100 is a comprehensive, integrated job management system that delivers both operational and financial information from a single, reliable source. It improves the communication flow between departments by reducing redundancies, minimizing paperwork, and delivering management tools critical to your success.
Operations Management Base Modules
Job Estimating / Quoting
Quickly get accurate job cost estimates by determining the costs of the job’s components—material, labor, and subcontracted services. Suggested prices are calculated using the desired margin or profit.
- Any combination of valuation methods including LIFO, FIFO, average cost, lot valuation
- Dynamic update of material costs to reflect recent purchases
- Detailed cost roll-up from a combination of BOM, routers, labor, estimated purchases, and contracted services
- Re-use past quotes by copying existing templates
- Product Configurator makes it easy to select options and calculate pricing
Data CollectorQuickly and accurately validate and import both parts and labor transactions in the system.
- Eliminate error-prone manual data entry
- Gathers data from the shop floor, customer site, workstation or handheld device
Sales Orders/Work TicketsSimplify the order entry by generating a work ticket directly from a sales order.
- Convert an approved detailed quote to a sales order in one click
- Generate a work ticket order automatically
- Check material availability before release
- Attach product documentation and procedures specific to the job
PurchasingManage the purchasing process to avoid materials shortages that impact delivery schedules. Purchase to order or job means materials purchasing takes place when a job requires the material.
- Tracks start date for each step, operation and phase of job
- Reviews BOM required for each step and creates list of all materials needed to be purchased
- Automatically generates purchase orders
- Optimizes cash flow by ordering only what is needed for jobs
- Creates dynamic to-do list for every job
Additional Operations Management Modules
Eliminate manual tasks with mobile barcode scanning. This barcode data collection system tracks Material Issues, Labor Tracking, Status Updates, Finished Goods Entries, and Time Card.
- Real-time integration with Operations Management
- Available for iOS and Android-enabled devices
- Real-time data validation
Enhanced SchedulingSchedule resource allocation and prioritize jobs to ensure on-time delivery and profitability.
- Drag and drop scheduling board and tools
- Work center calendars
- Finite and infinite scheduling
Field Service & DispatchAutomate your service delivery and tracking process to increase field service efficiency and revenue. Streamline your service business by simplifying dispatching and management of your employees and work orders at the same time.
- Real-time data and reporting
- Eliminate invoice errors and get paid faster
- Schedule and dispatch technicians for service calls
- Accurately schedule tasks and components needed for repair calls
- Capture real-time costs for profitability on a job-by-job basis
- Track costs against contracts
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and Sage 100
Time TrackerLet workers report on what they have completed and the materials they have used in real-time. You are kept up to date with the status of all your jobs and can respond to customer inquiries about their jobs in a timely manner.
- Real-time actual versus estimated costing
- Projected costing based on work completed
- Real-time job status and reports
- Real-time alerts about potential cost overruns while in production
- Integrated job cost accounting and job management
Purchase AgentManage the purchasing process to avoid materials shortages and ensure the right materials arrive just in time.
- To-do list of materials needed to be purchased based on orders, minimum stock requirements, current supply, quantities on purchase order, and optional MRP projections
- Easy-to-read graphical table for the buyer to review and edit
- Generate purchase orders at the click of a button
- Sage 100 Work Order integration available
- Can be purchased as a stand-alone module without Operations Management
Product ConfiguratorWizard guides you through the process of configuring a customer’s product. Rules-based analysis only allows available product options and configurations.
- Configuration templates save time and improve efficiency
- Easy step-by-step configuration process saves time
- Visual validation shows visual of options selected during the configuration process
- Price calculation rule gives you end-user pricing based on options chosen
- Smart part numbers identify a part’s unique features
- Auto Build BOM and Auto Build Work Tickets
“What’s really valuable is how quickly we can provide job estimates. It’s so easy to make a piece of equipment that has the same features we sold to Customer XYZ but modify it for the needs of Customer ABC. We can make multiple versions of a piece of equipment and make minor variations to it. I can go into the system and put all the parts together, see what they cost, and then price it within minutes.”
–Les Pope, Purchasing and Production Manager, Applied Recovery Systems